365: Day 34 - Ubuntu 9.10 x64 and Windows 7 x64!!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010



I finally got Ubuntu and Win7 to run together! i tried about 5 different ways and I think I finally got it perfect. The first time I installed it I did Windows first then with Ubuntu I partitioned the hard drive, then I upgraded the GRUB and it cancelled out my Win7. Then I installed Win7 again and tried to install it with Wubi, which didn't work. After a few more failures I installed it the same way as the first time but I didn't upgrade the GRUB and it has been working fine (for the past 2 hours at least). Now I just need to format the 1.5TB hard drive so Win7 will see it, that'll be fun.

Camera: Canon Rebel T1i/500D
Lens: Tamron-F1:3.5-4.5/35-70mm m42

No meta data today, I'm shooting with the lens from yesterday's picture and I forgot to write down the info, and I figured I just gave you enough reading material already.

Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Creative Commons License

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP